0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 28 years

I had severe acne a couple years ago that left scars (dark spots) from scratching pimples sometimes. What are the options to make them disappear ?

Asked for Female, 46 years

I have a new couch. lately every time I lay in one spot for a period of time, I get a bump on my skin similar to a mosquito bite. It usually happens on my lower back, and today on my lip. But it’s always whereever my skin is exposed and touching the couch. Never anywhere else. It’s never several “bites” just one. Could it be an allergic reaction to the fabric or a bug bite? (Cannot find any bugs and I have washed everything I could on my couch)

Asked for Female, 62 years

Why is that so when ever my mum used the insulin(any brand) her figures and legs start cramping also rashes occur on legs and feet they are very much pain full I also Google this problem (cramping) and its a side effect of the insulin what we can do in this regard because according to doctors there is no side effects so much worried about her.

Asked for Female, 8 years

Hi my daughter is 3 year old she got white heads (rash) on her face arm and legs with dry skin. Though she's been to the Gp many times every time they give a new moisturiser and steroids like dektacort but nothing works 4 her. Need some expert opinion here.

Asked for Male, 72 years

I am worried about my dad who is 65. He had his BP taken and it was 230 / 104 and he kept saying the Dr's machine was faulty so he bought one for himself and his BP was 210/100. Someone told him about White coat syndrome and he said its just nerves. He is flying out soon on a holiday and I heard high BP while flying can increase the risk of stroke. Over the past week its been 190 / 98 but not any lower. Does he need medication and does white coat syndrome increase BP that high?

Right side of neck swollen, and both sides of face in front of both ears are swollen as well. i was told it might be my salivary gland. do you think i could have mumps

Asked for Female, 45 years

I'm 40 years old and obese. No medical history. All blood test are okay. Was having prehypertension from a year. Only diastolic blood pressure started to raise on 85. But from Last 2 weeks it was 125/95 Started ACB blocker cozaar 25 mg but it's causing me headache palpation sweating and git side effects. Symptoms not settling. BP controlled. What should be done. Change to beta blockers or..... please advise

Asked for Male, 32 years

I wake up every morning with back pain I've tried to every single thing I can think of even a new mattress and I still get back pain every morning it's usually gone by lunch I'm a 27 year old male

Asked for Female, 33 years

The centre part just below my chest hurt that I feel it radiating to my back. Feels gassy so I decided to take antacids but still there. Could this be anything serious?

Asked for Male, 27 years

When ever i breathe in (i breathe in with my mouth not nose) i get a weird feeling in my mouth. its a kind of cold/annoying feeling. its kind of like when you have chewed some chewing gum and its that cold feeling, but its more annoying. its a bit hard to understand.

Asked for Female, 36 years

The last couple of months I've been struggling with my hormones, but I've been to my GP for tests on day 21 of my last cycle and he said everything's fine. My progesterone is just a little high but nothing to worry about. I did pregnancy tests and got negatives and my period came, though very short and very little. My problem is that I've been getting terrible headaches now for two days. EXTREMELY tired and my brain feels dull

My feets hands are literally paining. What can be a reason ? Is it because of Cold weather (we still on the AC at night) or a vitamin Deficiency ? Please note I am completely Fit Alhamdullah.Have checked My sugar levels as well. Can some one guide me on it? Should i take this seriously?

Asked for Female, 17 years

My 12 year old sister is having severe abdominal pain. Lower part esp She used to complain about the pain about 7-8 months ago. we took her to few doctors at that time. her tests got done. urine test, potty test, abdomial ultrasound. All the reports were clear. She is again complaining about the same pain.. She is taking nospa for the pain.

Asked for Male, 32 years

Pain under the right side ribs since 24 hours and paining while breathing... Solution please

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am a 28 years old female having sore tongue always. From past few months blisters appear on my tongue, when one heals, another appears. Formerly I used to have them but they appear anywhere in oral cavity not particularly on tongue. I am a mother of two, with little one is 4 months old. I have tried somogel and bonjela as well as my alopethic doc suggested but they don't help. Also completed a homeopathic course for blisters but nothing helps. Taken folic acid as well.

Asked for Male, 35 years

Constipation for 3 weeks causing severe anus pain while passing stools leading to occasional bleeding (5-6 times in 3 weeks). Tried lactolose twice a day but situation is not getting much better. No symptom other then increased WBC observed during occasional CBC test few days ago and a month ago with same results. Is there any link of increased WBC and constipation? What should he do to get relief?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 9.5 month old got ear infection,throat infection and congetion and fever is on antibiotics and not on any top feed only cerelac and daal rice potato but baby is not taking any of these beause of irritation and fever only on mother feed. Is there any problem while giving antibiotic if she is not taking any other food only mother feed? what food should I give in this condition??

Asked for Female, 30 years

Whenever i get up from bed or from floor, I blackout for like 5-6 secs I have hypothyroidism and I take thyroxine for that. Is there something to be worried about? Or is it just side effect?

Asked for Female, 30 years

What can be the possible cure for bunions?? These are emerging on the joints at the base of my both big toes. Sometimes l can feel pain in the left one and its more prominent as well. It's hereditary as well from my maternals.

Asked for Female, 65 years

My mother fell down by her back. Now she is complaning pain on hips and at end of back bone. Can we do massage there with oil. please help

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment